Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Dear Past Self...

Dear past self,

I don't like you very much. I am often embarrassed to watch videos of you and you think you can sing and dance. If I could, I would like to travel in time to the past and meet you and cringe at pretty much everything you do. I'd like to see what you thought of present me and maybe we would get along if you didnt annoy me too much.
I can't change anything now and I had a good childhood so I wouldnt change anything anyway.
Just remember, you're not a spice girl or a member of girls aloud so when somebody gets a video camera out or someone starts to record on their phone, sit down and stop because it might seem cute to the older members of the family, but its embarrassing.

Lots of love,

Present Self x x



Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed reading my letter to my past self, I did thing I was a pop star then but that's all I wanted to do.
If you liked this please let me know and I'll write a letter to my future self next week

Thank you
Have a lovely weekend!

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment