Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Tam O'Shanter Farm

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I went to Tam O'Shanter Farm in the Wirral. I went with Dale and Noah and we had a really good day, considering it was a bit of an unorganised adventure, we didn't really know where we were, where we were going but we got on a bus, got off and followed signs.

We saw two goats like this one which were so lovely. This one was actually pregnant so she'll be expecting a little kid soon!

We saw a pen full of chickens, hens, roosters etc which were very entertaining to watch.

Firstly, pigs are my favourite. Secondly, pigs are so much fun!

Yes, that is a pig smelling a tree.

Look at that little face!

This bird was so cool! Although its got ths hairstyle of a 65 year old woman, its still the best hair style I've seen on a bird before!



This was a painting in the café at the farm of all the animals that I was so impressed with!


It was overall a really lovely day and the sun came out for us later on!

The farm is so lovely and it's an urban farm which means it is run and funded by charitable trusts. They have pigs, horses, goats, ducks, chickens, guinea pigs, rabbits, all of which you can get close enough to, to see them.
The farm is very family friendly and welcome dogs as long as they're kept on leads. Another great benefit of this farm is that admission is free but they welcome donations to help the farm.

I would definately recommend visiting if you're around the Wirral/Birkenhead area, whether it be with kids, for a day out, or for a walk.

You may notice the severe lack of photos than the usual anount I upload in a blog post. Well, I'll tell you exactly why that is. I decided I'd do some filming and shoot a little video during the day. This is something new I'm trying when I visit places and hopefully my videomaking skills will improve as I do it more.

You can find the video on my YouTube channel, I have linked it here for you to easily click on and go and view it.

This is something a little bit different, but I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment