Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Styling: Pom Pom Earrings | Part 1

Happy Friday!





Something a little different is on it's way for you all this weekend and I am very excited about it!

I'm always up for fun, colourful, unique accessories and pieces to make an outfit look interesting, and currently I am loving this look. Pom pom's on anything will make me fall in love with an item and I was wondering ways in which I could put an outfit together that I could incorporate some pom pom's and have some fun.




So I decided to make some pom pom earrings and style them in a way I personally would. I always like to dress fairly casually, and comfortable for me, while adding elements of fun or smart.



I styled these mixed pink pom pom earrings with these super comfy wide jeans with a dark denim strip around the bottom and a frayed hem, this Paul Smith 'WEEKEND' t-shirt, black shirt-jacket, amazing hot pink ankle socks (unfortunately these photos don't compliment the detail), trusty old skool vans, and a novelty donut bag.





You may have noticed by the title that this is part one of pom pom earring styling. Excitingly, you can expect another pom pom earring styling post tomorrow...exciting for me, don't know about you!

Hope you have enjoyed reading, I have some more style posts planned to go up, but for now, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment