Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Styling: Pom Pom Earrings | Part 3

It's Sunday, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Bad, that the weekend is over, but good because I am bringing part three of my pom pom earring styling posts.



So the final earrings of my trio I have created so far are these hot pink pom poms! These were the first pair that I made and the pair I find easiest to style, I personally think they are the most subtle of the lot.



So I have opted for a fairy casual look with these and throw in elements of smart. Black skinny jeans are always a go-to, and stripes are equally as trusty! I put a plain white tee under this grey and white striped shirt so you're able to unbutton the shirt for a cooler, relaxed look.
My shoe of choice where the worlds comfiest but SLIPPIEST silver loafers. These are quite a classy and smart feature for this look for me, and I think the silver compliments the grey but makes the shoe situation more interesting.




The reason these are the easiest to style (casual or dressy) is because they are a nice size. These are the inbetween size - smaller than the mixed pink, but bigger than the green. I also find that for me personally, they hang at a nice length in comparison to my hair length, and as well are complimentary to my hair colour.




Now that I know how to make these pom pom earrings, I am looking forward to experimenting with colours, and also lengths, as I can cut the chain shorter for the pom pom to hang higher.



    

These have been a lot of fun, both to make and to style, and I hope my choices can be of some inspiration to you. Whether you plan to make your own, or may just wanna go out and see where you could buy some, I definitely say "Go for it!" Be brave, be experimental, and have fun while you do it.


This is the bittersweet end to the Pom Pom Styling trilogy. I have had a lot of fun shooting and styling and I hope you have enjoyed them. Hopefully it was nice to have something a little bit different having three consecutive posts over the weekend.

I will be back with more content before you know it, I have more exciting things to style and share!

See you soon


<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12453351/?claim=vnehc75fg9a">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment