Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Log Cabin Break

Hello everybody,

This weekend I've been on a little holiday to Cumbria in the Lake District to a log cabin from Friday until Today. It's been such a lovely peaceful but busy weekend, I've done a lot but it's all been so lovely and I've seen some lovely places and revisited old places that I used to go.

Obviously, I took my camera and on Sunday morning I went for a little 9 O'Clock morning walk with my camera and then my Dad followed and met me. We started throwing rocks in a river and trying to capture the splashes and some of them turned out really well. And then we all ended up out and about having a walk around the site later on when my Mum and Luca came to find us. Because it was still a bit early on Sunday morning, it was a bit gloomy and hadn't brightened up yet but before we left today I took some more pictures that look a lot brighter and spring-like.














I hope you've enjoyed looking through these few pictures I wanted to share with you and hopefully if the weather starts to brighten up a bit here in England I might be able to go out more often and take some nice spring pictures and get more blog posts up.

But that's all for now, speak to you soon

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment