Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Sonny Angel - Monkey

 Hey everyone,

I think today's post is very exciting. It's taken a while for me to actually get around to doing this and I've been so tempted to post a picture on instagram but I wanted to wait until I'd wrote this.

Last weekend I bought this little Sonny Angel and it is THE cutest little thing ever and it's going to be my next load of collectables. 

It comes in a really cute box and they are sold blind which means you don't know which one you get. Why am I wasting any more time lets just see them!!



This is the packaging which I think is really cute. I like that the shape is unusual and it has been designed nice.

This is one of the six sides which has the list of possible Sonny Angels you can get in this series (Animal series 1). From left-right, top-bottom; Rabbit, Frog, Cockerel, Panda, Koala, Tiger, Elephant, Monkey, Dalmatian, Cheetah, Crocodile, Lion.

LOOK AT HIM HE'S A LITTLE MONKEY! How cute is he! 

Naked butt and cute angel wings.

Close up of him. 

I love these very much and I will continue to collect them. There's 12 in this series and there's quite a few other series if none of these take your fancy, in which case you mustn't be feeling very well because how could they not?

They have a website that you can view them on (link at the end) and I think you can buy them online too but for some reason they are always 'Out of stock'.
As I'm in the UK, I bought this from Utility, I don't know if that shop exists in America or elsewhere but I'm sure you can find them online somewhere.

I hope you like this little guy and you've enjoyed this post, just a quick one, thank you for reading and I will keep this updated as I begin to own more.

I'm off to post a picture on instagram!

Aoife

The Global Website: http://www.sonnyangel.com/
The Sonny Angel Store: http://www.sonnyangel-store.com/e/





No comments:

Post a Comment