Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

DIY Bottle Top Pin Badge

So as you know, from last weeks post, I do like badges quite a lot and I also think bottle tops are quite cute. I did my research and came across a step by step way to turn a bottle top into a badge. As you can imagine my excitement, that's what my blog post is going to be about.
The link to the website I found is at the bottom if you want to go and have a look at that. 

So, here's my step by step way that I did mine. It is my first go so the final outcome is shocking but with practice they should improve.


You will need:

  • A bottle top
  • Can pull
  • Safety Pin 
  • Pliers

1. Use your pliers to bend your Can pull and fit it inside the bottle top:



2. Use your pliers to bend over all around the edge of your bottle top so it looks like this:


3. Now get your safety pin and put it through the bend in the can pull.


4. Now turn your badge over and there you go. Mine ended up looking like this but I have much more attractive bottle tops that will make it look better.



Thank You for reading this far, I feel like I've rambled on...

Aoife 

No comments:

Post a Comment