Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Homework

Okay, well i know i missed last weeks post and im sorry but ive been so busy lately.
As me and Aoife are in Year 10 it means we have our GCSE exams soon we are getting piles of homework every week. So far today ive done English, French, Spanish, RE and Biology. My teachers have officially ruined my social life. To make the fact that this weekend has been horrible due to my homework i was told yesterday morning that i need glasses. Apparently im short sighted and one of my eyes is weaker than the other. Yay :/. Well, at least i made my dad by me Armani glasses which i'll get next week.
Well i hope you've had a lovely weekend and a nice last week at school before the half term.

Georgia x


QUOTE OF THE WEEK

Worry less. Smile more. Accept criticism. Take responsibility. Be quiet and listen. Love life. Embrace change. Feel good anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment