Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Today's Purchases

Happy Friday! I'll probably post this on Saturday because I have been in the Trafford Centre all day and it was late when I came home so I wasn't able to get the pictures on with the post and I didn't really want to split it up again.

At the Trafford Centre I was in boots and I had a look at some of the nail varnishes, there was a particular colour I was looking for which was a pale blue, I found one called Mint Choc Chip in the 17 range and the offer was buy 1 get 1 half price so of course, I had to choose another one. I found a pale coral colour called Pretty in Peach which I loved too and that one was new in.

Mint Choc Chip & Pretty in Peach





I am wearing Mint Choc Chip now and I love it, I think they will both be perfect in summer because they are nice pastel colours. I am also very happy with how long they've stayed on because I hate when nail varnish starts to chip.

Hope you liked this weeks post, go to boots next time your out and get one of these nail varnishes before the offer ends, lots of lovely colours!

Have a lovely weekend

Aoife



  

No comments:

Post a Comment