Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

Purchases - Jewelry and Nail Varnish Crazy

I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!

Hello everyone! The charger for my laptop was the problem and now I have a new one so all is good, I am back, and I have a mini jewelry and nail varnish haul for you all.

I was recently shopping and I went a bit nail varnish & jewelry crazy so I'm going to share them with you. I bought 3 new nail varnishes and some jewelry. All of the prices and shops are below if you like the look of anything. 


This is the first nail varnish, it is from the Miss Sporty 'Clubbing Colours' range at Superdrug and the shade name is Pop Fiction, I think this would be available from most drug stores. I have seen these nail varnishes before but never really spotted a colour that I fancied trying but I noticed this one and loved it. I comes out a little darker than it looks in the picture, but this is quite accurate. I love this colour and I think it goes well with whatever you're wearing and it has surprisingly lasted a good length of time (with two coats). I would recommend this if you are looking for a shade like this or if you don't already own one.

This next one is 'Stormy Skies' from the MUA range, also at Superdrug. These nail varnishes are very cheap and they do have quite a variety of colours. I have not tried this yet so I don't know if it is long lasting but I have had a quick try on one nail to try the colour and I liked it. When I first saw it I wasn't very keen on the colour but I thought I would give it a go. I like trying different nail varnish brands and I don't usually mind which one it is as long as I like the colour. This is a dark khaki/brown shade and depending on your style of clothing I wouldn't  say it would go with everything, but why not give it a try?

This one is another different brand and it is 'Big Daddy' from the 'Sinful Colours' range at boots. I have never liked the colour orange but I beginning to grow a love for it and I wanted to try an orange shade nail varnish. I saw this one and it was very cheap so I decided I wanted it. I is a lovely shade of orange if i'm honest, and this one is a little lighter than in the picture (depending on how many coats you apply). 
I didn't see many shades of these left in the shop but when I visited their website http://www.sinfulcolors.co.uk/products (this website address if the UK website, if you are from outside The UK, change '.co.uk' to '.com') I seen a lot more colours and I also saw their pastel colour range and I NEED to get some of those because my love for pastels is ridiculous. I would recommend these to you and I would recommend you to have a look on their website and see the colours too. Great price too, very impressed.


Moving onto jewelry, I found this cute little elephant necklace that I fell in love with straight away. It is gold with a thin gold chain and it falls quite short to just above the ribs. It is really light and it would look nice with any type of clothes.



I also came across this gold joined ring & bracelet, I loved it straight away but wasn't sure what it would look like on. I decided to give it a go anyway and really like it, I'm glad I bought it because I've always wanted to try on of these but never really saw one that I liked a lot. But this ticked all the boxes for me. Also in the second picture, it's a little hard to see but I am wearing the Pop Fiction nail varnish I mentioned earlier and I am really enjoying that right now.

Finally, this last piece is an earring set of six pairs (silver, gold, rose gold, metallic blue, brown & black). I have worn the blue and the black ones and I'm happy with them and their size, I wasn't sure of they'd be a bit big and look silly because I don't often wear earrings and I didn't want to go for something huge, but they're not, the size is just fine.


I hoped you liked these and fancy trying some yourself, or if you already have something I have featured here, did I describe it well? If you are interested however, here are the prices and shops I bought them from, but until next time, goodbye! :)

Aoife   


Miss Sporty 'Pop Fiction' nail colour - Superdrug £1.99
MUA 'Stormy Skies' nail colour - Superdrug £1.00
Sinful Colours 'Big Daddy' nail colour - Boots £1.99
Gold elephant necklace - Forever 21 £2.40
Gold ring & bracelet set - Forever 21 £3.15
6 Piece earring set - Forever 21 £3.90


No comments:

Post a Comment