Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Wembley, Selena Gomez Concert & Mystery Support Act

Hello , hello, hello,

This weekend I was in London for the weekend, I had an early start on Saturday morning and a good few hour drive down to London. 

On Saturday my 12 year old brother captained England at Wembley Stadium for the Danone Nations Cup, most of our family went to watch him and it was a very proud moment for everyone, I don't think it has fully sunk in to him what he has actually done and all without nerves. Over the past few weeks he has done countless interviews, spoken live on the radio, appeared in Match magazine, appeared on CBBC's Match Of The Day Kickabout and interviewed french football legend Zinedine Zidane. Non of this has phased him whatsoever and in all honesty he was more nervous going back to school on his first day of year 8. 








On Sunday I went to the Hammersmith Apollo to see Selena Gomez as part of my birthday present and I've purposely made the title a surprise because her supporting act was THE VAMPS!!!!! As if I wasn't already excited enough to see Selena, then I went and found out The Vamps were supporting and it was all a lot for me to take in.

The concert was indescribable, I cannot put into words how perfect that night was despite almost being late and missing The Vamps opening because of tube delays.
Multiple times I found myself being stared at by young children as if to say "why is that girl in tears and why does she know all the words to these songs...?" but never mind, that proves I'm a bigger fan than them - yep, I'm that nasty! Hahaha.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos from the concert as I never took my camera and everything I have for memories are videos so I have nothing to show you, I do have a picture on my phone but it was a crappy, blurry one and you can't see Selena very well on it.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this and visually seeing it through some pictures, it was a fantastic weekend which I will cherish forever. I am so happy I got to see Selena AND The Vamps live and I am so proud of my little brother for what he has achieved.

Aoife 





No comments:

Post a Comment