Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Get To Know Me A Bit Better

Hello everybody,

I was just recently thinking that I've never really done a 'Get To Know Me' sort of post, I don't feel as though I have 'fans' as such or anybody who reads this that follows me on twitter so I couldn't ask people to tweet me questions to do a Q&A so I thought I'd answer a few general questions and do some fun 'this or that' questions.



Favourites

Color?:Grey/Blue
Hair Style?:Hair down with the front clipped to the
side
Food?:I really like apples... does that count?
Soda?:Lemonade
Alchoholic Beverage?:I don't drink
Store?:Ressurection/Urban Outfitters 
Mall?:N/A
State?:N/A
City?:London
Animal?:Rabbits & my friends associate owls with
me
Movie?:Too Many but I do love Mannequin - that
never gets old for me 
TV Show?:Hollyoaks, Bad Education, Russell Howard's
Good News
Book?:I had to read 'To Kill A Mocking Bird' and that's
quite a good book.
Music?:Mixed but not a very wide range
Song?:Too many songs to name one
Band/Artist?:The Vamps, Bastille, Selena Gomez, Macklemore
Website?:Tumblr, Pinterest...?



Well that was quite nice, I've put not applicable for Mall and State because I live in the UK and I've never been to America. The fact that I live in the UK might be the answer to why if you're a European reader you mightn't know the TV shows I've mentioned etc...



This or That

Soda or Juice?:Juice
Music or Internet?:Internet, I listen to music on the internet too.
Rock or Rap?:Rap?
Dogs or Cats?:Dogs
White or Black?:Monochrome
Myspace or Bebo?:Neither
Phone or I-pod?:Phone
Curly Hair or Straight Hair?:Curly Hair
Lap-Top or Computer?:Computer now, Laptop is breaking
Corded Phone or Cordless?:Cordless
Mountain Dew or Pepsi?:Don't like any
Pen or Pencil?:Pen
MP3 Player or I-pod?:iPod
Phone or Internet?:Internet...on my phone
Single or Taken?:Single
School or Work?:School





Random

What do you do on your spare time?:Watch YouTube videos
What do you wish you had more time for?:My friends & the internet and I would like to read more
Whats your usual clothing style?:Skinny Jeans, Converse boots, t-shirt or shirt
Whats your usual hair style?:Down, curly with the left side (to me) clipped back
What are you wearing?:Skirt, tights, big jumper, Converse boots
Are you single or taken?:Single
If taken, by who?:Nobody....
Who would you die for?:Woah! Family, Kayleigh and my husband and kids when
I have them


What do you think of one night stands?:I don't really have an opinion on them to be honest.
Whos your best friend?:Kayleigh ^
How long have you been friends?:4 years
How did you and your best friend meet?:In school, I don't really remember how
but that's okay because I don't think she does either
Do you have any pets?:Yes
If yes, how many?:1 rabbit
Do you plan on getting married?:Yeah, probably
Do you plan on having kids?:Maybe
If so, how many?:1 or 2?
How old do you wish you were?:16/17 so I can get into places without needing an adult.
 I'm nearly 16 anyway so I should stop complaining.
If you were to be anywhere right now, where would you be?:I would be in Africa or America if I could be.
Why?:Because they're the two places I would really love to visit.
Ever gone Camping?:Yup
Have you ever caught a fish and ate it?:Nope
Have you ever gone water skiing?:Nope
Have you ever gone water tubing?:Nope
Have you ever gone skiing on a mountain?:Nope
Have you ever gone tubing on a mountain?:Nope
Have you ever gone Snowboarding?:Nope
Ever gone to church?:Yeah
Ever gone to a famous water park?:Not really
Ever gone out of State?:I was never in a State...
Ever gone out of the country?:Yes
When was the last time you left town?:I'm not sure how I answer this
Anything you got planned for this weekend?:Yes
If so, what?:I'm going into town and I don't know about
Sunday.
Is this survey curing your boredom?:Yes, thank you
Do you resemble anyone famous?:I don't think I do, no-one tells me I do
Are you related to anyone famous?:No, not really
If so, who?:
Do you think your hott?:Absolutely!! No, jk, I don't, no.
Do other people think your hott?:Ask them not me
Do you think your skinny?:No
Or do you think your fat?:No, not anymore
Or just in between fat and skinny?:Let's say...happy?
What year were you born in?:1997
Ever been on a blind date?:No
What do you enjoy doing when your bored?:I just answered something like this didn't I?
Watching YouTube videos
What do you do in the summer time?:Go on adventures with my friends
Are you naturally tanned?:Unfortunately not
Or are you kinda pale?:Yep
Do you live in a house?:Yeah
Or do you live in a apartment?:No
What do you have on your mind?:October's Company magazine is lovely.
What time is it?:09:30 Fridsy 13th Sept. (I'm not superstitious)




There we go, that was fun and hopefully you enjoyed it too, when I feel like the time is right, I'll find some more questions and do another little random Q&A. If you wanna know me more or want to follow my everyday life, search connellaoife on everything except Twitter: @AoifeC15. I'm having some difficulties with the 'pages' tabs, they don't seem to be there and also it won't let any of you wonderful readers follow my blog! So, for the time being there is no 'Contact' page and no follow option.

I hope I'm able to sort this soon, but for now, have a lovely weekend and I'll speak to you soon.
I just want to add that the pictures I've used in this post I found on a Tumblr account: http://wildsunshine.tumblr.com/  I really love this blog so if you use Tumblr go and have a look at that, and don't forget to follow me while you're there connellaoife.tumblr.com

Aoife




No comments:

Post a Comment