Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Mike Wazowski - Monsters Inc. Nails Art


Hello everybody, long-time-no-see, I know. I hadn't had any ideas for posts and then all at once I had a load come to me so I won't be gone for a while.

As you can tell from the title I'm doing a nail design post. I didn't plan to do this it just sort of came to me when I found some googly craft eyes.

I used Avon Arabian Glow nailwear in 'Electric Green' on my thumb nail and fourth finger nail and I used MUA nail polish in 'All Nude' for the bases and black and white nail art pen and brushes and some googly craft eyes.



 
First, I painted all of my nails with these two colours, previously mentioned.
 
Once I had left them to dry I got 2 googly eyes and with the green nail polish, I dabbed a bit near the top of my nail where I wanted the eye to go and then carefully placed the eye on top.
 
BE PATIENT! That's my advice because I am very impatient and so the eye step took me more goes than it should have.
 
Next, when that is dry and stuck down, get your black nail pen and draw an open mouth smile. This shouldn't take too long to dry.
 
Then, you take your white nail pen and draw some teeth inside the mouth, I did 2 but depending on how big you have drawn the mouth, you may choose to do more.
 
It's as simple as that! However, the next challenge is to do it on the other hand, haha, however, if you notice in the picture (below) this picture is of my right hand, which means it was drawn with my left hand and this turned out to be the better of the two.
 

 
 
 
So that's all for now, I have more soon, it's my birthday tomorrow so we'll have a post on that next weekend after my party with my friends.
Hope you enjoyed this and want to try it out, I think it's easy enough so why not?
 
Aoife



No comments:

Post a Comment