Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Beginning of Autumn

Hey everybody, if you don't already know, I LOVE Autumn. It's my favourite season and it excites me so much.

I went to the park recently with Kayleigh to pick some autumn leaves and do leaf art with, unfortunately we didn't get round to doing leaf art but I got some lovely pictures that make me more and more excited for Autumn.












Look how beautiful and cute it looks! We also made an autumn bucket list which we wrote on a leaf. Incase you can't read it, which I can't in that picture, I've rewrote the list.


Autumn Bucket List

 Collect Autumn Leaves

 Park Hopping

 Buy Autumn things e.g. socks

 Leaf Art

 Leaf Catching Competition

 Complete Autumn Sketchbook

 Finish Wreck This Journal

I hope you've enjoyed reading this and it's got you in the mood for Autumn. Hopefully you're as excited as me. Have you made plans for Autumn? Have you made a bucket list? Maybe this'll give you some ideas and inspire you to do your own.

Have a lovely weekend and a wonderful Autumn.

Aoife












No comments:

Post a Comment