Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Wreck This Journal

Hello everyone, 

As you may or may not know, I received a 'Wreck This Journal' for my birthday. I've wanted one for quite a while and I finally got one and it has been a lot of fun. If you have read my previous post about Autumn, you'll know that on my bucket list is to finish my 'Wreck This Journal' therefore, I haven't yet finished it but I wanted to share some of the things in it with you guys.




This is quite a good stress reliever, believe it or not, I wasn't even stressed when I did this. I must just be quite a violent person.

This was quite an enjoyable page to do. I did exactly that and think I may have caused more damage to the wall because I got very into it.

This is a page of fruit stickers, I currently have a collection of 3 of Kayleigh's apple stickers.

Simple but effective.

Ooooh look how many different pens I tested out. Some nice colours too.

Well I just love stamps so I have a soft spot for this page. Delightful little stamps.

Pretty self-explanatory I'd say. 

Pen in my mouth - "My pen should be in my hand! Right?"

Write Backwards. See if you can work out what I've written. I'll leave the answer at the very end.

I don't know how well you'll be able to see this one. One of the instructions was to doodle on the front cover and a few other places in the book. I have some doodles on here e.g. I have a bowling ball (before the T), a hashtag by the S, some patterns in the top right hand corner, triangles/spikes along the top above the 'Wreck' and so on...


If you're thinking about starting one, I highly recommend it and don't be gentle because the aim is to wreck it. I hope you've enjoyed it and liked having a little look at some of the things I've done in mine so far. 

Hopefully I'll have some more posts coming for you soon.

Until then, farewell.

Aoife


The answer to what I wrote backwards was: "This is harder than originally anticipated, BELIEVE ME!" If you were able to guess it, a round of applause for you, well done, and give yourself a pat on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment