Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Day In The Life: Painting

Hello everyone, 

So I hope you enjoyed last weeks Day In The Life, I do have another one this week from last weekend. Kayleigh was painting her room so I offered help and she decided she wanted me to go and help. So I did. This this is what happened.

Okay, so first of all, I was up at 8:55 and I picked out some very old clothes that I don't wear to paint in. 

Showered, dressed and bag packed, I headed out and walked to Kayleigh's house, earphones in and wrapped in my scarf.

Another blurry picture like last weeks reoccurring ones. It was a lovely morning and this was quite an autumnal road (I do hate the word autumnal but there was no other way to put it). 

Then, when I arrived after 35 minutes, we began peeling off the wall sticker so we could paint. Little to my knowledge, her grandad hadn't yet been with the paint so we had a lot of time to waste before we even had any paint.

Therefore, this resulted in a walk to the local Tesco supermarket. I didn't pick up a basket so I walked around with many items in my hand.

We spent more time than we probably should have by these cute innocent smoothies with wooly hats on. Our favourite one was the green one in the middle. It's hat is just so cute and autumn themed, which I love.

Then we had a fangirl moment over how cute these bottles of cloudy lemon were. Look how nice they are. But we were unsure why everything in the particular section were in packs of 2. I'm not sure if you can see it but around the middle of these bottles, there is some cellophane that's keeping them together. 

Time to pay and finally get out of the shop. Despite previously looking very healthy with my smoothies and packets of fruit, I am scanning a chocolate doughnut here (above).

There's that smoothie which if I remember correctly was Tropical Fruit and if you have a Tesco supermarket near by where you live and you like most fruits, I recommend this to you and I think it's 2 of your 5-a-day.


So when we'd arrived back at Kayleigh's house. We had paint! So it was into scrubs and get going.

Of course, it didn't go as smoothly as intended and we ended up with very dirty hands covered in paint.

This was a result of our messing about which is quite cute to be fair but not productive. 

We were painting a dark purple wall white so it took a good few coats and because of how late we got the paint, we didn't have enough hours to finish the job so we left a patchy room and my mum came and picked us up to take us back to my house as Kayleigh couldn't sleep in her room.
So that's pretty much how my day ended, I had sweet and sour chicken for dinner if you care at all and then we watched Mamma Mia, went to bed, scrolled through tumblr and laughed until 3:00am. 

So thats a wrap. See you soon.

Aoife 



No comments:

Post a Comment