Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Festivities

Hello everyone,

It seems we have had to say a bitter-sweet goodbye to Autumn and a Festive welcome to Winter. The temperature makes it feel like Winter but I've yet to see snowfall. 

Anyways, I want so share some of my exciting festivities that I have this year. I was going to do just a Christmas socks post but then I wanted to add a new nail varnish and Lush Bubble Bar.
So lets not waste any more time and get on with it.


First of all, I have these big chunky slipper socks and they are so cosy and warm. They are from the men's department in Primark so they're absolutely huge but that's what makes they so snuggy. They have little rubber grips on the bottom, if you're a clumsy person, you wont fall over. I don't like these little things because I like sliding on wooden floor in my socks but they're are worth owning. I think these were £3.00 or £3.50.


How excited do these pictures make you feel? These are 1 of 5 that I'm going to show you. These are grey with holly and berry print and the occasional white polka dot. They have red toes and red heels and a red band across the top. 

Oooh, these ones are exciting. They have white toes, heels and band on the top. They are red and white striped like a candy cane and they have Christmas puddings and little red stockings on them.

Oh I just love these ones too. These have navy toes, heels and band. They are plain white and they have candy canes all over them. I love how simplistic these are and the colours go well together.



I think these just say "CHRISTMAS" - if any of them do, it's these. These are very Christmassy. Plain red with white toes and heels and a thin red and white striped band. They have white polka dots on them and a snowman on each side of the ankle. I don't know how well you can see it in the picture but the snowman's body is textured and fluffy. They are so adorable and the things you expect most at Christmas are on these socks - Snowmen, snow flakes (kinda) and red and white. 


These don't seem as Christmassy after experiencing the previous ones, BUT, these say I heart Santa, and the heart is 2 candy canes! I don't if this is just me getting over excited but I love this pair too. These are all navy with red toes, heels and band. They have white polka dots which look like snow and say I heart Santa. 


Well isn't this just magical. Sparkly, shiny, glittery bronze nail varnish. So Christmassy and festive and I love that there is actual glitter and colour in this, I haven't been very lucky with glitter nail varnish in the past as it doesn't seem to go on very well and they lack glitter but I am highly impressed with this one. It looks gold in the picture and I think it seems to be more of a gold tone than bronze but apparently not. This is 'Blazing Bronze' from Miss Sporty's Oh My Gem! collection. 

Finally, this little guy. Look how sad he looks, yet he's still so cute. This is Lush's 'The Christmas Penguin' - very creative name...
But he smells great! And I mean, great! He is a bubble bar so I'm going to save him for Christmas Eve when I have my bath. I don't want to crumple him up but he'll make me smell nice.

That is all of my festivities for this post. I hope you have enjoyed them and it is making you get into the Christmas spirit. I know that more of my readers are American rather than British and Thanksgiving is a bigger celebration for you, but Christmas is great so I hope you enjoyed this.

For now this is goodbye.

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment