Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas is coming to Town

HAPPY 1st of DECEMBER!

Wow! It's going to be Christmas before we know it. I recently took a trip to town with some friends and the Coca Cola Van from the 'Holidays are coming' advert was there. 

You all must know by now how unreliable my phone seems to be when I want some blog pictures, any other time when I don't use the pictures for nothing, its fantastic but we just have to overcome this dilemma. 











I love how Christmassy everything looks this year and I'm feeling festive early than I used to, and I love it. All the shops seem to have made an effort and I hope you are all feeling Christmassy!

This month, I am doing the December Photo-a-day challenge so go and follow my instagram @connellaoife and you can do it too. Start as soon as you can you can catch up and tag your photos with the hashtag #FMSphotoaday (http://fatmumslim.com.au/). 

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment