Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Video & Exciting News

Hello everyone,

If your a regular visitor to my blog, you may have realised that you didn't get a post last weekend. I apologise for that but I have an explanation. The reason why you had no post to read was because I was working on something special. I decided to give it a go but at the same time was aware that I wouldn't have time to put up a post as well.

I have uploaded my first YouTube video onto my channel and I want to share it with you all. Instead of a Christmassy house decorations post, I thought this would be something a bit different. 
Here's the link, please go and check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rhk-gqD7U




Aside from that, I have officially finished school for Christmas which means I have more free time to write some posts. I have a post that will be up tomorrow from this weekend but I also have some exciting news that I've been planning. I've wanted to write about this for so long but I've kept it a secret until now.

Depending on how much you enjoy reading my blog, this will have different affects on you. During the time I have off, you will be seeing a lot more of me.
I have planned a Christmas Blog Week. It will be from December 20 - December 24 for 5 days and each day I am going to do a post on something I have cooked/baked/made...etc.

I hope you look forward to it and you enjoy it.

Let's begin our countdown to Christmas:

8 DAYS TO GO 

No comments:

Post a Comment