Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Holiday Shopping & Extras

Hey everyone,

This is one of the posts I've been most excited to write, just because I love everything in it. So you can prepare yourself for lots of my excitement.

So I'm going on holiday soon and I've been shopping for clothes and things, not everything in this post was bought for my holiday but I just wanted to share them anyway.
I'll leave the shops and/or the link for things at the end.



First of all is the cutest top you've ever seen. Asdfghjkl I just love this so much, I saw this and said "I think I need this" and of course, the little voice in my head agreed and it came home with me. I regret nothing. This is a cropped vest top with wide arms and a watermelon on the front, and I love it very much.

I saw these too and omg, how was I supposed to leave them? When I saw these I said "They're gonna be coming home with me" and they did....
These are banana print flip flops with black straps. Basically, if something is fruit print or has fruit on it, I may need to own it.



I also picked up these hexagonal gold rings. As you can see in the first picture, there are a variety of sizes so can be worn in different places on your hand which I think is very convenient.


I love daisies and so of course when I saw them, I bought daisy print shorts. They're black, wide and swishy with small white and yellow daisies printed all over.

This is a cropped yellow boxy top with wide bat-winged sleeves.
I saw a fashion blogger wearing one of these t-shirts in white and decided I wanted to go and get one. Unfortunately, they are strange colours (Yellow, Orange, White & Grey) but I decided I liked this one to go with the daisy shorts. 

This is a pastel, mint greeny-blue colour vest. It's very thin and swingy but the neck is not too low and I think this would be nice for holiday because it's light and would keep you cool.

This next one is a blue tie die swing dress. 
I just thought this would be really easy to wear and would need a lot of effort which sometimes I can't be bothered with on holiday.

These last two things are watches. Anyone who knows me, knows how bad I am for watches, I just love them so much.

I absolutely love this watch. It has Roman numerals on the face, a gold rim and black strap. I love that it is unusual and it makes me look more sophisticated than I actually am.

This one is a Casio style watch. 
I've wanted one of these type of watches for a while and I always put it off because the straps never fit around my wrist, once I discovered they were able to be adjusted, I bought it straight away and I'm glad I did.

I like that it's quite simple and casual and because it's silver, it goes with anything which is an added bonus.


Well, that is all, that's everything I want share with you today. I did want to put the blue jacket that I'm wearing in the above pictures, however, when I went to take the pictures, the lighting had changed and it wasn't very complimenting. It's a powder blue thin crepe jacket and it had drooped deep pockets. The front parts fold over and it folds over around the neck...sorry for that appalling description.

I hope you've enjoyed looking through this and it's given you some ideas for summer or for clothes if you're going on holiday. If you want to know how much or where anything is from I'm going to list them below. Some things I can't find links for and the Primark products don't have a link, other than that, I'll see you very soon.

Aoife

I'm wearing Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail varnish in 'Blueberry' (featured in previous post)
Cropped watermelon vest top: H&M - £3.99
  http://www.hm.com/gb/product/29757?article=29757-B
Banana print flip flops: H&M - £3.99
  http://www.hm.com/gb/product/09701?article=09701-D#article=09701-D
Gold hexagonal ring set: H&M - £3.99
Black daisy print shorts: Primark - £5
Yellow cropped t-shirt: Primark - £3
Mint green swingy vest: Primark - £3
Blue tie die swing dress: Boohoo - £15
 http://www.boohoo.com/day-dresses/jasmine-tie-dye-swing-dress/invt/azz31747
Roman Numerals watch: Primark (Mens) - £4
Casio style watch: Primark (Mens) - £4


No comments:

Post a Comment