Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Calas de Mallorca

Hey everyone,

So last week I went to Mallorca for 5 days with my family. I took 'some' pictures while I was there - 'some' meaning just under 250...oops. So I'm going to share some with you.

Some are from the beach, some from a walk around the town and the rest from a walk I went on with my Dad around the coast of the island.

These are the steps that lead down to the beach. Out of the days I took pictures on, this was probably the best in terms of weather as it was sunny for the whole of them.

A view from up high of the beach.

Cute little thatched shade umbrellas and sun loungers.

My feet in the sand.

Another part of the island and a cove on the right.

Okay, I can explain. I went on a walk and I saw a man walking a pig. Literally that.

A view of a hotel (not my hotel) over a row of bright red flowers.

My shadow.

The view of the sea from the coastal walk path.

A cute little house with a lot of yellow decor that I'm a fan of.

A small beach below one of the towns that we walked past.

The rock/cliff that we climbed - not up the side, we walked along it to the very edge.

Another small beach we found along the way.

The same beach from the other side. We walked down the steps you can see at the bottom of the photo, across the beach and up the steps that you can see as pretty much a line near the centre of the photo.

The very edge of the cliff. This was the only picture that would really show just how high up we were and it still doesn't look that bad on here. IT WAS HIGH UP.

THE CUTEST VESPA I'VE EVER SEEN I MY LIFE. That may be a bit of an exaggeration because if it's a vespa it's automatically cute and I probably love it, but this was just so beautiful and the colour was amazing (photo doesn't do it justice) it was a pale lime green shade. This is also my favourite vespa model, I like them less as they become more modern but this ones an oldie and I love love love it so much.

This is just two cute palm trees by the pool at my hotel that I took one evening when I was sitting there.

I really hope you enjoyed this post, I had a lovely time on holiday and met some lovely people that I spent the last few days with so that was good. 
I am happy with how the photos turned out and they'll be good memories.

See you soon

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment