Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Mini Summer Accessories Haul | 100th Post

Hey everyone, 

So before we go anywhere with this post, I just want to point out that as you may have noticed in the title, this is my 100th post!!! Wow, that's crazy and it makes me so excited.

I've mentioned Kayleigh on here many times before and I originally wanted her to guest write the hundreth post because I'm always talking about her and saying "Ahh my best friend Kayleigh....I did this with Kayleigh....I went here with Kayleigh" but she didn't want to do it and she doesn't really like writing things.

However, besides that, I have something else that is quite exciting. In my 100th blog post, it's the first time you as readers will see me! I don't know how many of you have gone over to my instagram (@connellaoife - smooth...very smooth, Aoife) if you have done, you will have seen me before and in which case this post isn't as exciting. But for those of you who haven't this is your chance to see me for the first time which makes me excited and nervous.

I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for continuing to read these posts, I love writing them and as long as you continue to read, I'll continue to write and look how far we've come in 1 year and 5 months.

First of all is this blue bag. I decided I needed a new bag and I didn't have a nice sort of handbag style one so I saw this in Primark and picked it up. It also has a shoulder strap that isn't shown on this picture so you don't have to carry it by the handles.

Apparently, 'blue is the new black' so I've heard, so I grabbed this bag at the right time.

Because this post is mainly for the accessories (bags and sunglasses) I have used the same outfit throughout as it's quite basic and simple but still bright and summery.





This second bag I also saw in Primark and thought it'd be really handy in summer. When I go places with my friends if we go to the park or for a picnic etc, I don't want to take a big bag and I just thought this was a great size and I like the colourful aztec print too. Good purchase, Aoife! 



Again, with this outfit, it gives it quite a casual look but I could imagine this to look good with denim shorts and a nice summery t-shirt or vest and a kimono for a more festival inspired look.

This shirt is an exception to 'accessories' because quite frankly, it is not an accessory. However, I bought it with the rest of the stuff and it's summery so I've thrown it in there.
It's a white boxy collared shirt and the back goes a little bit longer than the front which I quite like.

This is a closer picture of it so you can see the pattern on it. When I picked it up, I didn't like how old-womany it looked on the hanger but when I tried it on, I liked it better.

That's me! That is my face! But that's not the reason for the picture, it is of course for the amazing round mirrored lense sunglasses I'm wearing. Another Primark bargain which I'm happy with.

I like these A LOT.




I hope you have enjoyed looking through this and it has given you some ideas for what you might look out for next time you're shopping. I'll leave the shops and the prices below.

See you soon.

Aoife


Large Blue Handbag: Primark - £12 
Small Aztec print Fabric Bag: Primark - £4
White Boxy Boyfriend Shirt: Matalan - £10 (on offer, usually £14)
Round Mirrored lense Sunglasses: Primark - £2


No comments:

Post a Comment