Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Holidays/Travels: Camping Weekend

Hey everyone,

This weekend I went camping with family. There was 10 of us so it was a busy weekend but it was still fun nonetheless.



Once we'd set up our tents, we got out some camping tables and chairs and set up some BBQ's.

We sat around a campfire in a fire pit on Friday and Saturday night and ate some marshmallows too!





We went out as a whole group for a walk around the site and Dale and I sidetracked and had our own little adventure. I trusted to leave my camera in his hands and he took these photos as we went along.

There were also stables on the site which kept horses for regular shows on the fields and land around the site.



Then we stumbled across one of many lakes that were on the site and of course, more photos were taken there.

And finally, a Swallow, because these birds were flying over the tents and all over the site for the whole weekend.


I hope you've enjoyed this post to start me off for what feels like my next chapter of my blog. It's something a little bit different but hopefully it was nice to read and have a look through.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon with a new post

See you soon

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment