Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Making a Comeback!

Hello everyone,

Long time no see! It has been a very long time since I was last writing on here and a lot has happened since then, but I've decided I'm back and I'm starting to write again!

I haven't been back since September because I have had absolutely no motivation and I didn't want to write posts for the sake of it and not enjoy it or make them as best as I can. Now that summer has returned, I am feeling a lot more motivated.

I am writing this post as an introduction to my comeback. I am looking forward to share what I get up to and wherever I go or whatever I see. I am going to start by uploading a post shortly after this one with my first recent adventure that I decided to take photographs on.

Hopefully I can return to regular, frequent posts, however, I will only post when I have something to write about.

See you soon

Aoife 

No comments:

Post a Comment