Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Celebrations | Birthday & 50th Anniversary

Hey everyone, 

So yesterday was my Mum's birthday and usually I wouldn't bother to share what I got her for her birthday but as these are beauty related and they may be products I talk about in the future, I'm going to show you what I got her.


So during week I knew it was coming up to my Mum's birthday and I hadn't got her no presents, I took a trip into town one night and got some things that I thought she might like.

First of all, this body lotion. I've seen this before and the packaging did attract me to it and then I smelt it and I just was to eat it!
I think it smells a bit like sherbet but it claims to be Passion Fruit flavour, either way it's great and I kinda bought this for myself but pretended it was for Mum's birthday...

Next, I picked up this eyebrow palette. Whenever my Mum goes out, she always asks me to do her eyebrows. I bought her this one of her own which I think will become handy.

I'm quite a fan of how sleek the packaging looks and I like it a lot. Packaging is a big deal for me, if it doesn't look very appealing, I'll hesitate to try it.

My Mum has fair hair, so I got this palette in the shade 'Blondie' - this is my reason not to be able to use this because they may be too light.


And finally, I picked up a pair of false eyelashes. We are having a meal/celebration today which means she can wear them for that today.


So one last little bit before I go, it was also my Nan & Grandads 50th Wedding Anniversary which is quite special. My nan had this bracelet for my grandad, personally engraved with the date they got married '26.09.64' and I think it is a very cute, and sentimental gift.


That's all for today, I have some ideas swimming around in my head so as soon as I can sort out how I am going to go about them, I will get them on here! 
Hope you have enjoyed this, if any of these products mentioned turn out to be any good, I'll blog about them and you'll find out!

Thanks for reading!

See you soon

Aoife



No comments:

Post a Comment