Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

August Favourites

Hello everybody,

I feel like I've only just uploaded my July Favourites and now were nearly a week into September which means August Favourites, so that's what I have for you today.
I feel like there isn't loads to share this month but I have a few things I want to rave about. Despite having a not-so-bright August, the sun has been out a lot more and so I decided as this is the August Favourites which is summer, we'd take this outside and do some photographs.



First of all, this eyeshadow palette. I got this in H&M last month, not expecting much but I liked how many different colours it had in it, and I am really impressed. It does what I want it to do and I'm really happy with it.
Much to my disappointment, the shades don't have names, just numbers which bothers me but nevertheless, I like the palette and I like that it has Metallic, Shimmer and Matte shades.


You many be able to tell from the little rough parts where I've had my brush, the nude shades are my favourite, particularly the middle strip of browns and I'm quite a fan of the first row of brown/nude shades too.
I like the two brown matte shades with the golden/nude shimmer shade together and I wear that combination quite often.


Next, is this absolute God send. This is the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner and I will rave about this until I have nothing more to say.
For me, gel eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner are all a nightmare to put on and I just can't deal with the mess I make of using anything other than felt tip.
I had the No7 Felt Tip eyeliner and I used it up and it ran out so I went on the hunt for it to replace it, the Superdrug store I went to didn't have one so I thought I'd try this and boy am I pleased!

If you struggle to apply eyeliner in the forms previously mentioned, you have GOT to try this. You won't settle for anything other than Felt Tip after it.
Also can we just discuss how the No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner is £8, and the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eyeliner is £2.99.  I'll be honest, '24 Hour' is questionable, but I don't need to wear it for 24 hours, so I'm not complaining.


Next, this Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in the shade Tanzania has been a favourite this month. I like how it is quite subtle and it is a nice natural colour. It's also really easy to wear and depending on how strongly you put it on, it goes with most things.


One end has the coloured pen end and the other is like a little rubber spongey end to blend it out with.


I've had this No7 Cleansing Lotion for a while and I've never given it the love it deserves. I've been using this a lot recently and I love it. You may also be able to see that I'm running very low and may need to replace it soon. I use this every night to clean my face and it's also very useful for taking make up off.

Look who's back! 
I wanted to recommend the whole album, but I decided I'd just give you my song of the month. I downloaded the full album and I just love it so much, but 'Like I Can' has been a personal favourite this month.


I don't even know if this has been a really short favourites or quite a long one but that's all I have for this month's favourites. I hope you have enjoyed this and you may take something from it. I'd recommend you take everything from it because they are all worth it.

See You Soon

Aoife



No comments:

Post a Comment