Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

I Went to Center Parcs

Happy Friday!

Last weeks post was early, I know, and i'm sorry! Also, my quote was late, i'm sorry about that too. But here's why...

I WENT TO CENTER PARCS!!!!

I left on Friday - which meant I had no time to upload my blog post - and i was there until Monday. Now, because of the numerous trees that surrounded me, I was very short of signal - which meant I was unable to upload on Sunday.

There were lots of beautiful scenery, so I thought i had better take some pictures to show you. So, here they are:

These are the trees that surrounded our cabins. I thought they looked so nice and I loved that they were so tall, bear at the bottom and then normal at the top.


This is just a picture I took through some of the trees in the forest, I don't really have any sort of explaination for this except that I thought it looked nice..? 


This is a lake that was quite a good walk away from where we were staying, however, we managed to find it as it was right behind where we had stayed the time before. I particularly wanted to re-visit this lake as it meant something to me and also, I had previously written a description for my English GCSE about this lake. It was exactly how I remembered it except it was covered in a layer of ice this time...




...Which brings me on to say about half an hour after I took these pictures it began to snow and it was so beautiful. I got really excited and ended up going outside at about 10 or 11pm with my camera because the snow started to become really thick.

This was the view from outside my cabin door, surprisingly, you can see the snow falling, it wasn't so clear when i took it.

This is just through some trees along the top road by my cabin. The trees looked so pretty when they were covered in snow.


This is what looked like a very snowy Christmas tree. It's so cute.

This is a picture of some snow-covered leaves. I particularly like this picture because my dad threw a snowball at the leaves as i took the picture to catch the snow fall off.


I'm sorry that this post has lasted for so long but I had a lot to say. I hope you did manage to read up to here and you enjoyed it. My posts will be on time from now on unless I have a reason why. 

Thank You again!

Aoife x

No comments:

Post a Comment