Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

Les Miserables



Well as usual im a tad bit late at writing this but i had a bit of a busy night last night...

That includes going to see Les Miserables with one of my friends.

Let me just say this to anyone who thinks because its a musical it will be awful...youre wrong!!
It is the most amazing thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cried like a baby through pretty much the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The songs are amazing and youd think after a while it would get annoying but it doesnt it makes it completetly better.
The ending is like the saddest but cutest film ending ever!!!
I walked out with all my make up smudged down my face from crying so much!
Im planning to learn all of the songs so i can go watch it and sing a long!
Well anyway, i know this is really short but its  busy weekend for me again

Georgia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment