Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

SNOW!!

Hello everybody! Is it Friday again!?

So over the past week it has begun to snow in England. Everyone loves snow, despite the accidents we are aware it may cause. I had fun in the snow this year, although snowball fights aren't really my thing as I have ridiculously bad aim. On a happier note, we got a day (and a half) off school and we made a snowman - but not your stereotypical snowman - huge snowballs on top of eachother, oh no, we made a snowMAN sitting in our garden.

I do have some pictures I took out in the snow, but my camera, knowing I was writing this and posting today decided to die on me, so I have no pictures right now but tomorrow or Sunday I will get my pictures up.

Adios for now! Speak to you soon...

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment