Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Soap and Glory- G

Hey!

Well since its Friday its time to write my first ever post for mine and Aoife's blog!

Seen as its my first post it wont be the best thing ever cause i dont exactly know how to start this if im honest but i'll give it my best shot and if you want to you can comment telling me how to improve, i would appreciate it.

This Friday im going to be talking about my favourite brand of beauty products...

Soap and Glory!

Soap and Glory is a British brand, created by boots but it can be shipped around the world...i think.

Theyre products have the most amazing smell and leave your skin feeling sooooo soft!

I have tried a lot of the products but i havent tried everything yet. Every Christmas, Birthday and Easter i get Soap and Glory products to add to my collection, which is too large to count at the moment.

Its not just the products i love its their creative names that make me laugh. For example the lipglosses are called 'MotherPuckers' and im sure they have a tanning product called 'Glow Job'. I would recommend Soap and Glory to everyone as i know my friends and family love there stuff too!

If you want to look at their website yourself heres the link...
http://www.soapandglory.com/


Tumblr_lyelqkdiku1qdy963o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment