Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

May Day Long Weekend - Friday & Saturday

Hello everybody.

Here's my busy May Day Weekend that I said I would write about.

Friday

On Friday night (3rd May) I went to the cinema to see All Stars. I was going to go on my own but my Mum ended up coming with me. Being a daily YouTube watcher, I was extremely excited to see Dom Herman-Day in All Stars, I'd also watched them being interviewed by some other YouTubers so I was also excited to see Theo Stevenson in it too, plus, I knew Akai from Got To Dance. 
It lived up to my expectations, and I can safely say it was even better than I anticipated, and I did have high hopes before going to see it. If you don't know or haven't seen the film it is briefly about a bunch of kids who are the All Stars and they have a dance show to try and save their local youth centre - that's without trying to give anything away!

Of course, I am recommending it and I hate dance films like step up or street dance but this was very different and it is a family friendly film so everyone will enjoy it. I don't know if it has been released in your country if you are reading from anywhere other than The UK but if you do live in the UK, I know it's out so go and see it. It's fantastic - My mum enjoyed it too.



Saturday

On Saturday, I went to some antique junk shops with my Dad and Brother and saw some lovely vintage cameras, satchels/briefcases, radios, typewriters etc but I didn't end up buying anything. On this same day, 4 of my friends were going to Otterspool - I spend far too much of my time there, but i love it - they had asked me to go but I knew I was already going out with Dad so I told them I wasn't sure if i'd be going. I did end up going later on and it was brilliant. We took loads of pictures of each other that we can keep as memories.
There was a huge Red Bull there that we climbed on and got some pictures. We also played in the play area for a while and then walked to the bus stop to go home.
I was only there for about an hour or an hour and a half but I chose some pictures that I'm going to show you.












These are just a few scenery pictures and a few that I liked. I do always take loads of pictures when I go out with my friends but I don't tend to post them because I don't know how my friends feel about me using them pictures, so for now, enjoy these.

Hope you enjoyed this post, I am just about to write Sunday & Monday's ones in a minute so they will be following soon.

Aoife


No comments:

Post a Comment