Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

May Day Long Weekend Post Coming Soon

Hello everyone,

So as you will probably know, yesterday (May 6th) was May Day and even if you don't have any sort of celebration on that day, you will have known it was May Day because you will have been off school, work etc.

I had a very nice long weekend and I did something everyday which you will be glad to hear about because I have more to write about. I am also including Friday night in this 'Long Weekend' I speak of because that was the start of my eventful weekend. 

I'm not sure yet whether I will post each day as a separate post with some pictures or whether I will put all the days in one post.
This is just to let you know that on Friday, before this weekend coming, I will post My May Day Long Weekend.

Before I go, I want to mention that I have had some more ideas for posts which are a bit creative and fun, and I love it and I think it looks great, I'm going to save this for next Friday (May 17th) maybe.

I look forward to writing soon.

Goodbye for now

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment