Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Photo Booth Props

Hello everybody,

I promised a creative, arty post for you all, so here it is!

I watched a video of Zoella and Sprinkle Of Glitter on Daily Mix Tv's channel on YouTube and they made Photo Booth Props. Straight away, I thought, "Yes, I want to make some of those!" so I did. 

I thought i'd share them with you all because they are really fun to take pictures with an i'm sure you could have lots of fun taking pictures with your friends or family or even on your own. So here's my step by step for you and I think this is quite a simple way to make them.

You will need:
  • Card (coloured is recommended)
  • A pencil
  • Coloured pencils or Felt pens
  • Selotape/duct tape/sticky tape
  • Skewers or kebab sticks
  • Scissors
  • Glitter/sequins/decoration (optional)
So here's how it's done:

1: Cut out some shapes from your card. I've chosen some speech bubbles and thought bubbles and glasses, a bow tie and mustaches.




2: Put a design on your shapes, colour them in or put some patterns or words on them. Here's how I've coloured mine in.




3: Choose one of your items and turn it over, get your sticky tape and a skewer stick and stick the tape over the skewer to the right or left if your item





4: Turn your prop around and it should look similar to this





5: Repeat this process with all of your props and have fun taking pictures, here's my props





I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you are excited to make your own. I am going to ask my friend to come to my house and take some pictures with them and make some more if we both aren't busy.
Have fun with these if you make them.

Watch Zoe & Louise's video here - I recommend that you do.
You can find my twitter, instagram etc on the Contact page

But for now, that's all, have a lovely weekend!

Aoife








No comments:

Post a Comment