Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Bright Coloured Coats & Satchel Backpacks

Hey everyone,

So Boohoo had a sale on...I think that's about all I need to say.


I found this really cute Satchel Backpack which I love. It's quite a thin, rectangular shape with a buckle on the front and a small zip pocket at the back.


I've chosen to wear it with a plain grey vest tucked into some high-waisted jeans turned up at the bottom, black leather loafers and a black hat.



I think this was around £20 and I got it in the sale for £12 which I am very happy with.

Vest: Primark
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Nails: "Pom Pom" by Urban Outfitters

The other thing I bought was this bright yellow Oversized Boyfriend Coat.

I really like these style of coats, and I think you can dress them up or wear them casually. Make your own mind up as to what I've done with it here, I feel like this is smart-casual.
I chose to wear it with a grey & white striped t-shirt, high waisted jeans again, black velvet t-bar shoes, hat and sunglasses.

They also had this coat in pink, a pale blue and a coral colour. Despite this being a summery colour, it's definitely not a summer coat, 
This was £40 and I got it in the sale for £20.

Top: New Look
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: Topshop
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Primark


I hope you have enjoyed reading this and you like this coat and bag, unfortunately the bag is no longer available on boohoo but you can still get the coat. If you like it or are considering getting one, I would recommend it as they are really warm so in autumn and winter they will be great, maybe too warm for the day these photos were taken... I would also advise you to get it quickly as they may take them down off the website as the sale ends.

As I mentioned, it was a very hot day and it didn't help that the striped t-shirt was long sleeved. But it's bearable for a few photos. 

See you soon.

Aoife










No comments:

Post a Comment