Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Cactus | My Collection

Hello!

Before we go anywhere with this, how is it already July!?!

So recently I bought some more Cactuses - before you correct me, 'Cactuses' and 'Cacti' are plural for Cactus. Now that that's out of the way, I wanted to share the new Cactuses that I have. I have a deep love for Cactuses and Succulents and when I get my own house or apartment in years to come I will have LOTS of them.

So I was in Ikea and I saw these and oh my goodness, how was I supposed to just leave them there on the shelf?



This how they came in this little trio.

I love the white pots that they come in. I have another cactus that is in a yellow pot and it bothers me that there's one odd colour. I'd rather they were all white or all mismatched colours. I'm thinking about spray painting them different colours so I may do a post about that.



And that is each one individually, I just think they're really nice and you can get cactuses and succulents anywhere, garden centres, supermarkets sometimes, or ikea like these ones. They also had different colour pots. I'll leave the links at the end to ikea's website.


That's all for now. I hope you've enjoyed this and it's inspired you to get some for yourself.
I don't know if any of you know about/use bloglovin' - maybe you're reading this via bloglovin' - but if not, you can follow me on bloglovin' here and see posts that I've liked and you can follow other blogs that you like to read and have all your feed from them in one place on this app/website.

You can find me on most social media @connellaoife - instagram etc (add _ to the end for twitter)
Hope I can see some of you over there. Bye for now.

See you soon

Aoife

USA Website - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment