Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Day Trip to Wales

Oooh Good Evening everybody!

I'm writing this little post tonight from my day today. I was invited to go to Wales for the day with Kayleigh and I wasn't really sure what the plans were but it turned out to be a really nice day despite the rain.

We visited a waterfall called Swallow Falls in Conwy, Wales and it was such a beautiful place so I wanted to share some of the photos I took today.


The two above pictures are from the bottom of the waterfall where it began to get calmer. 

Here's the top of the waterfall which looks so pretty, the water was so fast and rough and powerful but it was to amazing to watch. 

Make a wish.
This part of the bottom of the waterfall was fairly still and peaceful and it was where people had thrown coins into the water to make a wish.

During our travels around Wales we also saw this Rhino filled with bottle tops. This was part of an organisation to protect the Rhinos from having their tusks cut of and taken to make money by people who hunt them, it was such a lovely idea and I think it will look amazing when it's fully filled up with different coloured bottle tops.



I thought this directions sign looked really nice and it was interesting to see how far some of the places where and which direction they were in from where I was standing.
Niagara Falls 7229km how crazy is that!


Hope you have enjoyed that little mid-week post. All these photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone camera which I love, it is 16 megapixels and I'm really impressed with the quality of the photos it takes, good job Samsung.

See you soon

Aoife


No comments:

Post a Comment