Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

Meet Gladys

Hey Everyone,

Finally I can introduce you to Gladys. I bought her 3 weeks ago and vowed to make her beautiful, I think I did a damn good job because she is. It's taken some time and a lot of work but I love her so much and I'm so happy to share her with you.


 Don't panic! If you looked at these photos and thought "That doesn't look very good..."
That's how she looked when I bought her. These are the 'Before' pictures if you like...

And this is her now! How cute is she!!!!

She's now a lovely cream colour and all the rust has gone!

I managed to save some of the vintage stickers on the frame which I think are amazing because they are Japanese.

There's also some old Japanese graffiti on the mud guard of the front wheel which I wanted to keep because I like the way that looks too.

There's also this really cool light on the front which is a dynamo light, this means that it powers the light as you pedal it which doesn't require any batteries and has an unlimited amount of power which is great.







I hope you love her as much as I do too, I've been waiting for some dry weather to photograph her and get this post up and it finally came!

Hope you've enjoyed looking at her!

See you soon

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment