Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

A Quiet Day Out With Friends.


Hey everybody, it's Friday, which means I have a post for you!

I do have one for tomorrow also, but that hasn't been written yet.
This is about a little day that I had with 2 friends and it was a lovely, cute day and I just felt like documenting it.

Enjoy, my friends...

So last Sunday, I went on a little train ride with two of my friends, we ended up going to two different places and they are places I've previously mentioned in blog posts before. They are Port Sunlight and Chester.

I decided I wanted to show my friends how cute Port Sunlight was so we met in town and went to catch a train. We got off at Port Sunlight first and I showed my friends how cute this place was. We had a walk round, sat on the grass in the sun for a bit, listened to some music, got up and had another walk and then jumped back onto the train and headed to Chester.

We did mostly walking in Chester, we walked right along the town of shops, got some smoothies and ice creams and walked down to the River Dee. W e didn't spend much time down there but we walk through some lovely gardens and found some ruins that were displayed from the roman era - turns out it used to be a swimming pool.

I didn't take a lot of pictures throughout the day because I knew I was going to write this post and I didn't want to bore you and show you the same things again, however, what I do have, I will share and here they are.

So peaceful.

Daisy chains and hay fever don't really mix too well, believe me.

Places of interest in Port Sunlight.


A beautiful garden which has been laid out well.



The beauty of tranquility.



I hope you have enjoyed this, you should try having a day like this with a small group of your friends - unless you're the wild child partying type of course - it's a break from reality and places/gardens like this are lovely to have peacefully quiet time from daily routine. If we would have spent more time here, I probably would have sat down and relaxed but if you're not that sort and fancy walking like we did, slow walks are also lovely in the park in the sun, sometimes you just feel alot better about things and you get to focus and think about things which can help you to understand things more and doing this often can help you make decisions. If you take some time out to think and relax, your brain doesn't work 100 miles per hour and you can concentrate on the decisions you need to make. 

I feel a lot more relaxed after writing this and having a calm minute or so thinking about that. I hope you enjoyed it and you feel calm too.

Have a lovely weekend and I will be back tomorrow.

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment