Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Ooops, I did it again...

Hi everyone,

Guess what I have gone and done again...Nail Varnish shopping. I know I shouldn't but I love it too much and I just loved the colours I bought last weekend. I bought a colour I would not usually go for but I thought it looked amazing so I couldn't leave it on it's shelf.

All prices will be at the end, and if you want to try some new colours with cheap prices, you've come to the right place. Enjoy...





Here's the first one, now yellow is a colour I do really like but I always feel that it's not my colour but I couldn't resist this. I wouldn't usually go for a yellow Nail Varnish but I thought "Why Not?". This is "Popcorn" from Miss Sporty's Clubbing Colours. As you may have previously read in a post not too long ago, my royal blue "Pop Fiction" was from this Miss Sporty range and I love them so I had to bring this home with me. I love that this is a pastel yellow, I love pastel colours and you'll find most of the nail varnishes I bought are pastels.

This one is "Pistachio Ice Cream" from the MUA nail varnish collection. I love that these nail varnishes are really cheap and they do some interesting colours that I enjoy trying. Again, this is a really cute pastel/mint green colour, I wanted a shade that was a pastel green, the one I have is more of a pale baby blue shade and I wanted something with more of a green tone. This ticked the boxes for me.

Another colour from the MUA collection. This one is "Bold Blue" bit of a boring name but oh well, I like it when nail varnishes have good colour names. This one I bought as a gift and I am really tempted to keep it because I love the colour - but I wouldn't do that - this can be my excuse to go nail varnish shopping again and buy myself one of these if my friend says it was nice. I would say this shade it a little bit darker than a pastel but it is a light blue colour and in the bottle it looks quite a creamy blue. I hope this is a nice colour because that will make it a good gift.

This final one is also a gift. This is "Spring Tulip" from "NYC New York Color" range - a lovely name which I think suits the shade of pink. I never buy pinks or reds in nail varnish for myself, personally, I hate red nail varnish, I don't really have a reason why but I just really don't like it. I bought this as part of my friend's birthday gift, another one of my friends told me her favourite colours were pinks or greens and I thought this was a nice colour. I was recently reading FleurDeForce's blog post on a blue nail varnish she had bought from this collection and she seemed to like it and gave it a pretty good review so I decided to go for this one. I'll link Fleur's post below if you want to check that out, she blogs about beauty and fashion and also makes videos and vlogs on YouTube so you can go and check all that out over on her blog.

I hope you've enjoyed this post, I always enjoy writing nail varnish posts and I hope you enjoy reading them too. I also hope that my friend doesn't read this post yet because depending on when it's up, I mightn't have given her them yet. I am writing another post this weekend which is the other half of the birthday gift so look out for that. 

That's all I think, I don't really have much more to say than be expecting a "Birthday Gift for:...." this week. I have 6 weeks off now so I want to upload some more but also have a break so I'm just going to do some enjoyable posts  when I feel like, and I do enjoy it so this is no excuse for lack of posts.


Aoife



Popcorn from Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours - £1.99
Pistachio Ice Cream from MUA - £1.00
Bold Blue from MUA -£1.00
Spring Tulip from NYC New York Colors - £1.79

No comments:

Post a Comment