Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Ollie

Hey everybody, 

I know I already posted two things this weekend but it's your lucky day and here comes number 3. Last week I shared with you our new fish - sadly, the day after I wrote my post, Simone died which was dreadful, he was my favourite so I was most upset, now we have Albert remaining. 

Anyway, moving on, I thought that it was only fair that I did a post featuring my rabbit, now I can't remember if I've already written a post about him, but if I have, let's call this an update. It was lovely and sunny so I got my camera out and chased him around the garden trying to get some cute pictures especially for this post.








These are a few of my favourites from what I took and I personally think he looks really cute, but that might just be my biased opinion as his owner. I think at first, I got some good pictures because he was curious as to what the big black thing was that I was shoving in his face and following him with, then as you can see by the end, he got fed up and started to just enjoy the sun so I pretty much stopped at that.

I know this has only been short but I wanted to show my love for Ollie just as much as the fish (that aren't even mine). To conclude, R.I.P Simone - you'll be missed by me.

Goooodbye,

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment