Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bouncy Castle Party Day

Hey everybody,

So last weekend, as I had previously mentioned was my Dad's birthday. We had a house/garden party and we also had a bouncy castle because the weather was wonderful.

We had some sweets and cakes etc and everyone had a Chinese all together. Most of the pictures I took were of my family and I don't often put pictures of them on my blog. I mention my family & friends loads but never really show pictures of them.

Here's some pictures I took on Saturday and also, there is a link at the end to the blog post I wrote about an idea I made for my Dad's birthday gift.

Enjoy



Sweet Tray which was obviously cleared first.

Cold drinks on a hot day, the wine isn't mine purely because that would be illegal, underage drinking. I prefer Fanta anyway.

Lots of cakes and muffins that look like we're having a tea party.

Mr. Kipling  Raspberry Ripple cakes - they just look so cute.

The look and smell better than they taste....

This was only a shorty today but I thought I would write one during the week because by next weekend, this will be over and I have plenty of things to write about. 
I did end up making the crayon initial art for another friend's birthday and I took a few pictures of that so that will probably be next weeks post. I have another birthday gift idea: for a friend coming soon also, there are a lot of birthdays for me in July, wow!

So you have all that and a cute little something else to look forward to. If you're a new reader, feel free to go and check out and have a read through some older posts - whatever catches your eye and please visit here again.

That's all you're getting for now haha

Aoife


A Birthday Gift Idea: For Dad - check that out here


No comments:

Post a Comment