Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

A Bit Of A Family Day | Easter Holidays Day 10


Hi everyone. DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

Today had been 'a bit of a family day' and by that I mean some of my family have been around to my house today. My Auntie & Uncle came with my cousins and my Nanna & Grandad also came too.


I had a little play with my cousins and brother on the trampoline but being the only girl, I soon got bored and then they began playing rough, fighting games.


A bit later on I spent some time with one of my cousins who is a bit older than my brother and his brothers and we share some of the same interests so we've always gotten on really well.

We had a laugh for a bit and we always do silly things and mess about and we've written a few song parodies so we decided to start on a new one (which we haven't finished)
Also, we realised, in the process of writing that all our parodies seem to be about food which makes us look bad, but anyway, it's fun to do - but very difficult when you get stuck!

I had a bit of a homework morning, but just my luck, my printer ran out of ink when I started printing. I also had a list of things written out that I had planned to make sure I did in the day, then my dad invited everyone over and that all went to bits. More things for me to do tomorrow, less exciting things for me to blog about b


I can warn you now, tomorrows may be a little boring as I have to go to the library to print off these things for my homework.


See y'all tomorrow for Day 11...


Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment