Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Fun Day | Easter Holidays Day 12

I stayed out last night and had no Internet and I'm so sorry this late, I did write it but couldn't post it, but here it is.

I had a fun day today. I was at my nans house and was doing some more art homework and then my cousins came for a bit so we all had a drawing competition together which I loved because my brother never does anything like that with me because he isn't really into drawing. I did get 2 points for my drawings but we didn't really end up having a winner.

Then I thought I was staying at my other nans but then my dad said he was off work so I was going to stay home with him. But then something came up and he is going to work tomorrow, so now I am staying at my nans. I'm going to help her with her shopping tomorrow and were going to read in bed because she doesn't usually get to do that because my grandad doesn't like to have the light or lamp on.

I'll see you tomorrow for Day 13...

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment