Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Happy Sunday | Easter Holidays Day 17

Hi everybody!!!!

Today I've been out for a little ride on the scooter again with my dad. We were actually out for quite a while even though the weather wasn't great.
I haven't really done much today except have a roast for my dinner and I have been watching videos on youtube all day.

I don't really have much to say today but I do have an exciting thing to tell you (well it's exciting for me) after I post this, straight away I'm going to be posting my first little 'photography' (you could call it that...) project I've been working on this week which I have mentioned. It's "Alphabet" and I have finally decided on it and finished it.

So that's all for today. I'll see you all tomorrow for Day 18... LAST DAY! 

Aoife 

No comments:

Post a Comment