Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Happy Birthday to my Auntie | Easter Holidays Day 14

Hey everyone!!

So today it was my Auntie's birthday so I spent most of my day up at her house with my mum, nan and grandad. We had some 'Afternoon Tea' with a fancy cake stand.

Then, when we came home, my dad had to go to work to drop something off so I went along with him and we came home on the scooter (motorbike scooter that is, not push scooter).

I've spent my night mostly texting one of my friends and then I watched 2 episodes of Russell Howard's Good News which was hilarious! If you're from the UK (I say that because you most likely won't get it in other countries) and you like comedy and stand up comedians or comedy presenters, I would recommend Russell Howard's Good News, Thursday's, 9pm, BBC 3. It is however, past the watershed so depending on your age, you may be too young for it, I don't actually know the ages of my readers but I'd say for anyone around the age of 15, it should be okay for you, but PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR PARENTS because I don't want the blame!

I've just been reading with mum for a bit so now I'm just gonna go to bed and...

I will see you tomorrow for Day 15...

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment