Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Not A Very Exciting Day & Art Work | Easter Holidays Day 5

As you can see from today's title, I haven't had a very interesting day.

I went to visit my nan all day today and we went for a walk to the shops and back and all day I have done art work, although I do a lot - well, it feels like a lot - I still never seem to get anything finished. I have been doing some artist research work in my sketchbook and I just don't feel like I'm close to finishing. 

At the minute in art, I am doing abstraction work so abstract artist research is required, alos, I have to find two compositions in my house and draw them in my sketchbook. An idea that was given to me by a teacher of mine was to look from a birds-eye view into my sink for example and if there is cups or cutlery in there then draw what I see. I like the sound of that idea so I think that will be one of my chosen compositions.

I feel like although I haven't really had much to talk about today, this seems like it flows well. If you like the sound of the composition art work in your house, why don't you give it a try, you might discover a talent or hobbie you never thought you had. Try the birds-eye view of the sink for a starter for yourself and see how you enjoy it.

Thank You for reading today's post and I wish you the best of luck with your drawings, have a lovely day/evening/night whatever time it that you're reading this and i'll see you tomorrow for Day 6...

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment