Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

A Really Long Day | Easter Holidays Day 16

Hi everyonee!

Today seems to have been a really long day, I felt like I had done a lot and when I checked the time, it was only early.

It all began this morning when I got up at about 8-ish because the men were here to insulate our house. I was then doing some drawing in my sketchbook, then, me and dad went out on the scooter to go and pick his phone up from the shops after its repairs.

I checked the time a bit after that when I was home and it was only about 20 past 12. *shock face*

I went out with mum and we ordered shoes for my brother's birthday and I also got my card for him. After that, we came home and I went around my house taking pictures for tomorrow's post - not a Daily Easter Holidays one - the start of my 1st project which is Alphabet.

Then I made stir-fry for tea which I didn't enjoy because I don't like how I cook it but for some absurd reason my family love it.

My neighbours who are not next door but the one after them are having a party an the music is unbelievably loud, the house in between us must be bouncing because its clear enough to hear from here. I'm staying in my brothers room on the floor in one of the front bedrooms because the music would keep me awake if I stayed in the back in my room (not that I go to bed really early....the party would probably be finished before I went to sleep)
But anyway, I am on my mattress on the floor writing a blog post!

Goodnight, sleep tight

And I'll see you tomorrow for Day 17...

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment