Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

A Little Idea I Had

Hello everyone! How strange that I am posting early in the day! This is not my Day 9 post, that will be up later on but for now I just wanted to post and idea that I had that I want to start. 

I'm going to start a little project and I'm going to do it based around 'Alphabet' what this means is that I am going to take a picture of something beginning with whatever letter of the alphabet I'm up to. 
I don't know yet if I'm going to do it all random and post them, or I'm thinking a better idea would be to do different ones, for example, a bedroom edition, a garden edition, a kitchen edition...etc and find 26 things beginning with each letter of the alphabet. 

I think I'm going to do my second idea and I might do a different 'edition' every other weekend. 

I hope you like this idea and look forward to seeing it. I also hope that I manage to find things that begin with every letter.

Fingers crossed!

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment