Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Beach & A Walk | Easter Holidays Day 8

Hellooo everybody, Georgia and I went to the beach and we went for a walk today.

Georgia came to my house this morning and we got the bus into town and got on another bus to take us to the beach. We spent a few hours there but the wind started to make it get colder as the day went on. We sat on the rocks and had something to eat, then had a little play on the sand and then we went for a walk.

Stupidly of me, I forgot my camera because I thought it would be a good idea to put the battery on charge so I could take some pictures for my post but then I forgot to pick it up all together. I did take pictures on my iPhone however, but they're not as good as they could have been if I wasn't so forgetful. 

We caught a train home but before we went into the Train Station I spotted a little old book shop so we went to have a look and I bought "The Old Curiosity Shop" by Charles Dickens.

Here's a few of the pictures I took that are going to brighten up this post a little bit.











Hope you've enjoyed today's post, I may do a post on "The Old Curiosity Shop" once I've read it if I think it might make a good post to read.

I will see you tomorrow for Day 9...

Aoife 

No comments:

Post a Comment