Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Alphabet | Project 1


Here is my 1st little project I have been working on. It's called Alphabet because as you can see in the picture, the shapes of the objects make letters. It's been really fun but sometimes really tricky to find things that look like specific letters, although, I would recommend this project to anyone up for a challenge. I will list what each thing is for each letter to give you some ideas if you fancy trying it.

A is a mini tripod.
B is a pair of aviator sunglasses.
C is the handle on the kettle.
D is the handle to open the window.
E is the large tiles on the bathroom floor.
F is the tap (faucet) on the bathroom sink.
G is my camera wire.
H is the panels on the wooden door.
I is the pattern in the window of the door.
J is the door handle (on the side).
K is a pile of mums makeup stuff.
L is the corner of the loft/attic door.
M is a segment of a picture that we have.
N is the detachable handle for the grill.
O is a spotlight.
P is a small piece of a big wall art.
Q is a tassel design on a bag.
R is nail clippers.
S is front door window pattern.
T is upside down plug socket.
U is string to put blinds up and down.
V is corner of table top.
W is a segment of the same picture in M
X is the wire from my TV.
Y is a plant in our kitchen.
Z is a shoe lace.

I do hope you've enjoyed this, go and have some fun and do it yourself!
Hope to have another one soon, I will let you know when.

Aoife

No comments:

Post a Comment